[lupa-dev] Redirecting stdout/stdin/stderr for a LuaRuntime

  • From: Bart Grantham <bart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lupa-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lupa-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 00:26:00 +0000

Is there a way to create a LuaRuntime with a memory buffer for the
stdin/stdout/stderr of the Lua VM?  I’d like to capture output from print
statements in VM without them flowing directly into the python’s process’
stdout.  I tried looking in what docs I could find and I didn’t see a way to do
it.
Also, is there documentation besides the pypi page?  I get the feeling there’s
lots of parameters I could pass to LuaRuntime that aren’t documented anywhere
but the Lupa C code.  Thanks for the help!

--
Bart Grantham