[Newsletter of Lullabies of Europe] Lullabies of Europe final products ready

  • From: "Kindersite Joel" <joel_josephson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lullabiesofeurope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 11:24:25 +0300

r.e. Place your order for the final products

Dear Lullabies subscriber

We are very pleased to announce that the products of the project will be ready very soon and as subscribers to the project we would like to invite you to state your requirements for our products.

The products will be launched at our Launch Conference at the Hotel Dedeman, Antalya, Turkey on Friday 26th and Saturday 27th of September and you are very welcome to attend. You can see further information at: http://www.lullabies-of-europe.org/Conference.htm

The products are:

1.A book that includes all the lullabies with translations plus activities suitable for young children. 2.A CD of all 35 lullabies (in the original languages) that is included with the book
3. A DVD of all the lullabies plus interactive activities

Please note: Each product is being produced in each of the seven languages of the project, so you can ask for the language version that suites you. The languages are:
Czech
Danish
English
Greek
Italian
Romanian
Turkish

Equal quantities of each language are being produced and quantities are very limited, so we will be supplying on a first come, first served basis. In addition, we will only supply each subscriber with one copy only. If you wish for additional copies these will be available later, at a cost. Please also note that we can only supply free copies within Europe, outside of Europe will require payment.

To order your copy, please reply to this email with the following information. Please only use Latin fonts without accents to make 100% sure that your details are communicated correctly to us.

1. Language required:( One of :Czech, Danish, English, Greek, Italian, Romanian, Turkish)

2. Name of your institution
3. Your name
4. Address 1 (Number & Street)
5. City
6. Country
7. Postal code/Zip

8. Do you require additional copies and how many

9. Any other comments

All those selected to receive books with the CDs will be asked to send addressed envelopes to our Turkish distribution point (To fit the book size: 21cm x 24cm, weighing 850 gr.)

Finally I want to thank you for your interest in our project and would be grateful for any feedback and additional orders for the products. Please do not forget our Wiki were you can contribute to the continuation of our ideas at: http://lullabiesofeurope.wetpaint.com/

Best regards

Dr. Figen Sat Yilmaz
EMAIL: fyilmaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Project coordinator
Cukurova University, Adana, Turkey

Your contact details have been obtained from Local and National education authorities and publicly available information and has been defined as relevant to the issue of the promotion of languages across the European Union.

If you wish to, Unsubscribe from the database please return this email with Unsubscribe in the Subject Line.

(This newsletter is being sent to you as part of the Kindersite Projects European Dissemination process). =========================================================== The Lullabies of Europe Newsletter mailing list PLEASE NOTE: This is an announce ONLY list, posting is closed. Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/lullabiesofeurope Administrative contact: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ===========================================================

A maximum of one newsletter is sent a month, unless there are exceptional
circumstances regarding the website itself.