[Lugge] Re: Scrivere

  • From: Giuliano <BIPIEFFE@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lugge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 11:33:46 +0200

Did you know, guy that is existing an Abi Word version for winZ?
If it may be interesting for U, I may send to you it as attached.
Several greetings.
From Giuliano.

Roberto A.Foglietta wrote:

On Tue, 21 May 2002 13:47:50 +0200
Lo'oRiS il Kabukimono <lo_oris@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa abiword mi ha fatto inc* ancora una volta... ma ce li
ha dei font iso8859-15 o è chiedere troppo?
se sì come si chiama il pacchetto?

Old bastard, how many times I've told you:<<Don't use such shitty software>>?

However, because you promised to present me many english tongue girls I trying
to give you a suggest:
http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/users/2002-January/001744.html

se no cosa mi consigliate di usare (che abbia lo stesso grado di
userfriendlyabilità: non ho voglia di sbattermi per scrivere, e cmq lo
deve usare anche mia mamma...)?

There are pieces of heaven by M$ like M$ Word, naturally, that can do all you want for you, or better it will pretend to do it while you are playing with some kind of virus.

Kword, AbiWord & LaTex SUck, whereas OpOf works!
*ROTFL*

Ciao,