Re: writing a function to parse assembly using dynasm

  • From: Peter Cawley <corsix@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 14:24:08 +0000

Dynasm comes in two halves: the Lua preprocessor half, and the C
runtime part. The Lua preprocessor half does the assembly parsing,
whereas you seem to be looking for some way of assembly parsing at C
runtime. In short, you're not going to find it (unless you spin up a
Lua VM to run the Lua half of dynasm, or use something totally
separate to dynasm).