Re: With the ffi API is there any way to get to the symbols of the current process?

  • From: Chris <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2014 19:23:39 -0500

On 12/06/2014 07:02 PM, Alex wrote:
ffi.C contains the symbols of the current process in addition to the
standard C functions. See it's documentation:
http://luajit.org/ext_ffi_api.html

What section of the documentation are you referring to? I have read that page many times but sometimes I miss stuff.

From what I can tell it only contains the symbols of the currently loaded libraries of the current process, not the process itself.

I'm running a binary compiled against libluajit and the symbols it exports are not available in ffi.C. Maybe I just need to compile differently?

--
Chris
http://luadev.com