LuaJIT for PlayStation®Vita

  • From: Anton Stenmark <anton.stenmark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 18:07:22 +0100

Hi everyone!

I'm working on porting LuaJIT to the PlayStation®Vita. It uses an ARM CPU but I've had to make some changes to compile LuaJIT with the Sony toolchain. I've gotten it up and running but the math library functions all just return trash. For example, math.sqrt(X) always returns 3.0.

I haven't really fully gotten my head wrapped around the build-system but I don't see how my changes would affect the libraries.
Does anyone have any idea how I would go about debugging this?

I'm building with LUAJIT_DISABLE_JIT, LUAJIT_DISABLE_FFI and FPU support.

Note: If any PS Vita developers want to include any confidential information in an answer I suggest going to https://psvita.scedev.net/forums/thread/49011/

-- Anton