Re: LuaJIT benchmark

  • From: Fredrik Widlund <fredrik.widlund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 23:17:59 +0100

Thanks, that could explain it! Though I thought reusing a table should
garbage collect the old table space? Running two iterations actually works,
but the third one will fail on memory, even though it's just the same
process repeated.

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 11:00 PM, Javier Guerra Giraldez <javier@xxxxxxxxxxx