[ANN] LJIT2Khronos

  • From: William Adams <william_a_adams@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 00:01:15 +0000

I have put the various Khronos API bindings that I've been using into a
repository:

https://github.com/Wiladams/LJIT2Khronos

Included in the repository is a fairly basic Win32 binding for User32, GDI32,
and Kernel32, just so that test cases can be tried out (there's only one there
at the moment).

The OpenGL binding is the most well trod and tried.  The OpenVG is relatively
new.  The single test case uses the included software based libOpenVG.dll,
which at least allows you to try things out (on Windows).

OpenVG_Utils.lua - contains convenience meta structures for Paint and Path.
Path probably being the most convenient.

egl_utils.lua - contains convenience methods for constructing and binding of
APIs

Drawing.lua - contains a very rudimentary drawing API, enough to deal with a
classical 2D drawing interface, such as GDI, or even HTML 5 Canvas.

-- William
- Shaping clay is easier than digging it out of the ground.