Re: FFI newby question: importing C functions

  • From: Mike Pall <mike-1206@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 14:04:39 +0200

QuentinC wrote:
> I get this if I do a dump with an utility I have called tdump.exe,
> which print all imports/exports. None of them have underscores,
> unless they are delibrately hidden by the utility :
>     000016FD    4 0003 round2@8

Oops, looks like this is a known problem with MinGW.
Google for: MinGW __stdcall

The MinGW compiler seems to do it right, but the linker screws it
up by removing the underscore. Bah. Not sure I should add yet
another workaround for that.

I guess your best bet is to not use __stdcall exports. There's no
good reason to use it, anyway.