RE: [ANN] OpenResty 1.5.11.1 released

  • From: William Adams <william_a_adams@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <luajit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 18:41:07 +0000

I like this work so much I want to create a project
just so I can use it.

Really, Nginx/LuaJIT has got to be one of the most productive,
flexible, and performant web platforms available.  I'm glad to see
that it keeps progressing, and driving more stability and perf
features into LuaJIT along the path.

-- William

- Shaping clay is easier than digging it out of the ground.