[lte] Hello World !!!

  • From: Takashi Tome <takashi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lte@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 09:26:43 -0300

Hi All

Wellcome to LTE & 4G list at freelists.org.

Why does this list exist?
Well, before create it, I was just browsing throughout the net, looking for
something similar.
I found some lists at 3GPP's site, of course. More precisely, a lot of
them. There are more than 450 lists there! Wow!
Some of them are very populated and active, with more than 1000
participants, others with less than 10 members.
Very interesting, very nice people, but I fell a missing point: I'd like to
see the forest, not just the trees neither the leaves, which are the
subject of those lists.

That's the reason for this list.
It's targeted to the technicians (and no-technicians also) who works with
LTE, or with other technologies not-so-directly-related-to-LTE, but are not
so inside the center of the hurricane. Or, otherwise, to those who like to
have a broader view of the system.

That's it. Wellcome, people, and let's start.

Best Regards

Takashi Tome
www.cpqd.com.br
(March 1st, 2012)