[loulug] Re: disable bash mail check on login

  • From: "DJ polstee" <djpolstee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: loulug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 15:59:42 -0500

You may have figured this out by now but I was just poking around in
/etc/pam.d/sshd and there's a line in here about

# Print the status of the user's mailbox upon successful login.
session    optional     pam_mail.so standard noenv # [1]

You might could comment this out and it stop that, I'm not real sure.

Scotty