[londonlaw-users] test cases

  • From: Conor Davis <conor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: London Law Users <londonlaw-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 21:34:13 -0600

I'm going to try to write some sort of unit test framework for the
server. This will mean creating Factory instances and destroying them
for each test case, so I had to change the Protocol<->Factory<->GameList
relationship a little. Since I want a new GameList instance each time
the factory is created, I just made LLawServerFactory inherit from
GameList, with the protocol using self.factory to access the GameList
methods.

I will probably put all the test cases in the londonlaw.test package.

-Conor

--
Conor Davis
conor@xxxxxxxxxxx