[londonlaw-users] Re: Game times?

  • From: osh <linux@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: londonlaw-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:55:49 -0400

Oh yeah, that too.  There's a "bug" in the LL server code that prevents
it from running when you use the latest Twisted.  One of my friends did
the research and found all the corrections, but there's no bug fix
release or anything yet (as of a few months back).  And if you're
experiencing the same problem, it looks like that's still the case.