[littlewingsmusictogether] Free Toddler Music Class Monday January 21 (MLK Day)

  • From: Charlotte Thistle Archer <agirlwithaguitar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: littlewingsmusictogether@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 23:39:19 -0800

Looking for somewhere fun to take the kiddos on Monday morning?
Bring 'em on down to the Little Wings Music Together preview class in
Georgetown at 10 am!

Location:               Seattle Drum School, 1010 S Bailey St, Seattle, 98108
Time:                   10-10:30 am
For:                            Kids newborn through age 5 with a parent /
guardian
Cost:                   FREE
How To Sign up:         Simply respond to this email w/ your name & the name(s)
and age(s) of the kids you plan to bring!

There is one very important rule: ALL ADULTS MUST PARTICIPATE! You must sing
along, and do the silly movements! The class is really only fun when the
parents join in, and the song choices will be easy and / or farmilar, so it
won't be hard.

**************************************

The regular class session starts the following week, Jan 28, 10 am, and runs
for 10 weeks. Cost is $120 / $80 sibling, including materials, and you can sign
up any time between now and Jan 28.

More info: http://www.littlewingsmusictogether.com/index.html

See you there?

Charlotte

I'm a songwriter. I made an album I'm really proud of. If you have time, please
take a listen: http://www.reverbnation.com/charlottethistle

Charlotte Thistle Archer
agirlwithaguitar@xxxxxxxxx