[lit-ideas] Re: why can't the english (professors) learn how to speak?

  • From: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 23:16:47 -0330

I beg to differ. They're just silly. (Yes, Donal, just plain silly, nothing
more, nothing less.)

Wishing you all a very Happy Holiday Season with much joy, prosperity and
fulfillment in the New Year.

Cheers,

Walter Okshevsky

http://www.mun.ca/cc/policies/electronic_communications_disclaimer_2012.php