[lit-ideas] Re: used books?

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 15:23:39 EDT

<<the  gender studies people didn't like the
'straight' thinking...convinced  someone to change it...>>
But what did they change it  to??
Julie Krueger
always curious

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: used books?
Date: 4/11/06 2:01:01 P.M. Central Daylight Time  From: _Ursula@xxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sheesh.  I wish I had time to read.
Ursula
writing a test for straight thinking and argument...actually, it's  not
called that any more...the gender studies people didn't like the
'straight' thinking...convinced someone to change it...not my  decision...