[lit-ideas] Re: uh......what's wrong with this picture??

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 05:36:30 EST

Did you see Fahrenheit 911 that Michael Moore did?  Very VERY  illuminating
re. the flow of monies between Saudi Arabia and our big businesses  (esp, nach,
oil).  Re. Bushes, I keep waiting for Jeb to make a  Presidential bid for
2008.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: uh......what's
wrong with this picture??  Date: 2/13/06 1:26:56 A.M. Central Standard Time
From: _Eternitytime1@xxxxxxxx (mailto:Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:

In a message dated 2/13/2006 12:19:31 A.M. Central Standard Time,
JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx writes:

_http://news.yahoo.com/s/nypost/20060212/lo_nypost/arabbizmayrunnycport;_ylt=A
uw2y1KBWDmu5E669bAnoAsDW7oF;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl_
(http://news.yahoo.com/s/nypost/20060212/lo_nypost/arabbizmayrunnycport;_ylt=Auw2y1KBWDmu
5E669bAnoAsDW7oF;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl)

<<The city's ports, considered a major target of terrorists, are  about to be
taken over by a firm based in the United Arab Emirates, a country  with
financial links to the Sept. 11 hijackers.

Dear Julie,
Yes, I would say you are paranoid. (LH, too)  The Bush Admin has  already
approved this move and we know how concerned they are about our  security.  Not
just abroad, surely, but here at home, too!  We DO have  a Homeland Security
department, now, and I'm absolutely sure that undue  influence by Powers That
Be
would not have any impact whatsoever.

We're talking about national security, after all, and are getting ready (so
I hear) for another major war. It would be quite sad, then, to open up our
borders so that someone who knows someone who works for them will let his buddy

in with one of those little nukes that we have heard about...

and, my sense of security does not also rest on any suspicions  regarding
Neil Bush who has as one of his main investors of his Ignite!  company as the
Defense Minister and Crown Prince of Dubai Sheikh Mohammed bin  Rashid al
Maktoum.  If you ever track the money that Neil Bush gets for  'consulting' for
some
of the Middle Eastern firms that exist, you'd begin to  wonder where his
loyalty lies. (or, maybe not...)  His relationship to his  brother has often
been
touted by many foreign investors and most of them 'hire'  Neil for consulting
purposes, too. . (there are several...)

We have another war to plan because in some distant future someone might
possibly create a large enough nuclear weapon to hit us...so just don't worry
about unsecured borders in the hear-and-now.

Best,
Marlena
thinking about looking up Neil Bush's connection to this...and wondering if
anyone would like to wager...