[lit-ideas] twice

  • From: Adriano Palma <Palma@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 21:38:58 +0000

Flew was farting and Austin was not.
The implicature is that speranza does not fart at all, Witters did only the
fÖhnen his mother would allow him (he -witters-reported that she was dead in
the most beautiful way.)
Keynes insisted that only Russian perfumes were coming out the sphincter of the
Apostles, but then they were in Cambridge, what do they know about serious
matters, like verbal botanical?
I often think speranza must have a large collection of cravats, in order to go
to minor opera houses in Manaus, at best in Parma