[lit-ideas] Re: the blog

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 13:07:41 -0800

my friends were visiting, and one of them took the pix.

with digital cameras, it's amazing how many pixs are taken. i got a new phone (Treo 650) a few months ago. i've taken hundreds of pixs with it.

at conferences, guys hold up their phones and take pixs of the presentation slides. this gets instant copies of whatever is being presented (incl. charts, graphs, etc.), and then they send these to others.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com

----- Original Message ----- From: <JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx>