[lit-ideas] Re: testing

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 02:16:14 EST

I hope it was tuna soup, with lots of braised onions and some fresh  tomatoes
and parsley.  Or french onion, depending on your taste.

Julie Krueger
========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: testing  Date:
2/22/05 5:33:16 P.M. Central Standard Time  From: _eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
haven't had anything in a couple of days
been  unsubscribed twice before for no reason.
just  testing

______

Had some soup earlier today.
thought about  rainbows, wrote in my journal
subscribed to the new york times online for no  good reason
just testing too I guess
rainbows are really something, you  know?
I like  rainbows.
:-)