[lit-ideas] Re: passing by?

  • From: cblists@xxxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 21:04:14 +0100

On 21-Feb-12, Lawrence Helm wrote:

... I've been trying to catch up and figure out who these ghost- posters are. ... I have mellowed and haven't started a political argument in ages. Therefore, Lit-Ideas may be completely safe ...

I can't help but observe that this was posted on the anniversary of the first publication of what is certainly one of the most argumentative of political documents (Feb. 21st, 1848).

Ghost posters? Could the spectre of political argument still be haunting Lit-Ideas? ;-)

Chris Bruce,
mellowing along with his former sparring partners
(to whom he raises a cordial glass of cheer), in
Kiel, Germany