[lit-ideas] my hands grow out of themselves

  • From: "phatic" <phatics@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 23:48:23 +0100

Sometimes it seems like I don't have it, while everybody else do, and
it's kinda embarrassing that I have this kind of incapacity, I don't want
anyone to know that it is like that, and I have to engage in all sorts of
dubious manouvers to keep it out of sight to everybody else. But
sometimes it's different. Sometimes it seems as if I am the one who has
it, while others don't. Some kind of secret knowledge, you don't say.
Some kind of ability for empathy. Some kind of universal empathy.=20

My hands grow out of themselves.

it is dusk. it is after dusk. night had fallen over the city even the
underground world where I sat and write what I like with this Japanese
brand named computer. it comes from nowhere it comes from everywhere
there is no longer a link between space and adjective. breath. just keep
breathing. in out. breath. listen to the beat. it is your heart beating.
breath. in and out.=20

more contrived. like an explosion it must soar. it must run over the
pages like a fugitive chasing for a future tne\\

i have to go to court. i'm a witness. to my own trial. whose trial. who
is to judge what happened that afternoon? who was the agent? what was the
cause and what the effect, i function better with the sun in my eyes i go
by.

take a second of me. reduce me seduce me dress me up and seduce me. no
sense that yiyu can trust me trick or tream it must be written mi itself.

fjkdlsalskdejjowksossiejd |ke adsadf w3wd wsiwd dhf wskqa sjdhf ska s s
vne iska iejr weia djeoix eiw ajks fiej sja eid ewiee.,dsikekd.s diiejnn
cd=20
--=20
  phatic
  phatics@xxxxxxxxxxx