[lit-ideas] Re: double standards-long version

  • From: "Steven G. Cameron" <stevecam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 08:02:46 -0500

**So, can similar logic be then applied to the current (pseudo)
president who's taking his minder (whoops, VP) to the 9-11 investigating
committee with him?? WMDs [wink, wink]; political favors to the oil
companies, Haliburton, Enron -- "who me??" [wink, wink]; "I showed up
regularly to serve with my National Guard unit." [wink, wink]; "Dick
Clarke never met with me." [wink, wink]; "We have evidence of Iraqi
links with El-Queda [wink, wink]...??

TC,

/Steve Cameron, NJ