[lit-ideas] Re: colortest

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 13:15:27 EDT

In a message dated 4/3/2005 12:10:57 PM Central Daylight Time,
vcaley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
It took  four tries to get 100%.

Hi,
Ah...but you would now get 100% over and over again.

So, the 'comfort' is that we do learn and grow.  (It took me three  tries <g>
as I kept missing the first one--It was like I could almost feel  my brain
shifting from the what? left to right or right to left?  But, even  before I
could finish the shift, my fingers had already touched the key...until  the
third
time when I had to, at the same time of the shifting, scold my finger  not to
press the key.  Don't know if that means that I have an impulsive  streak in
me, but am a bit fearful that it might be so...)

It was fun!

Shifting brains,
Marlena in Missouri