[lit-ideas] aNother new word

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 16:49:20 -0400

Over the years, I've attempted to foist new words on the world, never yet
to have heard them echoed back to me by anyone I didn't know.  Past
coinages include "BOME" and "qualitactious". And to this day, I maintain
that I actually DID coin the word "freakazoid" a full 10 years before the
animated series aired. In any case,

This week's word is "drime". It's a blend of "drag" and "crime" as in "what
a drime!" THERE is a necessity for this word.

always on some kind of path,

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada