[lit-ideas] Re: (a) Should we have more sex?

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 17:51:30 -0230

Remembering now that Malcolm was indeed a Cambridge man as RP points out, and
also pondering the meaning of the term "more" - an essentially contested term,
no doubt.

Wittgenstein had a lovely room with a romantic, scenic view on the top floor of
... was it King's College? But after climbing all those steps, and navigating
the narrow spiralling stone staircase, who could think of sex? Is there a
statue in the courtyard of a young boy playing the flute?

May he rest in peace, along with John Wisdom, who rests beside him amidst the
shadows and the brambles just north of town.

Walter O.
MUN