[lit-ideas] Re: Yay!

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 17:46:32 -0230

You recommend a visit to the Isle of Skye, and you speak of food??! Sweet
t'underin' jayzus!!  I'm definitely on the wrong list. Any town with a
distillery in the highlands of Scotland has a cute little hotel that serves
decent meals. No hot dogs, though a liberal supply of haggis is available to
all. (Stay away from Robbie Burns malt though. Schrechliches stoffe!)

Allen's pub on the Danforth forever,

Walter C. Okshevsky,
Master Noser and Note-Taster
Specializing in Dark Chocolate After-taste
Dundee Society for the Elixir of Life
Scotland, U.K.

P.S. Erin does not wish to "hitchhike around." Either alone or with a friend.
This ain't the 70s anymore.