[lit-ideas] Re: When is it appropriate to surrender to an enemy?

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 19:05:32 -0700

Donal,

I know I'm reneging on my resolve to post little explanations of what my
blog-notes are about, but I discovered that some Lit-Idears like to express as
much annoyance at those as you do at my titles; so I gave it up.  More people
read my blog who aren't from Lit-Ideas than those who are, and I don't intend
to write my notes twice.  Lit-Ideas format won't allow me to write my notes the
way I do for my blog; so I would have to in order to avoid your expressions of
annoyance.

As to those, I just turned 76 and have learned that if I wait a day or two, I
can forget almost anything.

Lawrence
Feeling better already