[lit-ideas] West Covina and Lunchboxes

  • From: "Erin Holder" <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 10:54:35 -0500

Erin calls California...
Erin:  Hi, I ordered something off your website in December.  The payment was
received December 30th and I still haven't gotten it yet.
Man:  It wasn't a pair of shoes was it?
Erin:  No, it was a Gashly Grim Tinies lunchbox.
Man:  Oh.  Have you called about this item before?
Erin:  Yeah, I called about two weeks ago.  You told me you'd call me back if
it hadn't been shipped yet, and you didn't call back, so I assumed it had been
shipped and that I would have received it by now.  But I haven't
Man:  OK, let me go check.
Erin:  Thanks.
[pause]
Man:  Well, it looks like it hasn't been shipped yet
Erin:  It hasn't?
Man:  No, but I can ship it today.
Erin:  I'd appreciate it.
Man:  Just so you know, once I ship it, it will probably take 4-6 weeks to get
to you.  Shipments to Canada get held up at the border for quite some time.
Erin:  Well, how about we ship it.  That would be the first step.
Man:  Right, I know, I'm just saying...
Erin:  OK, well, let's ship it first, and then we'll see what happens after
that.  But let's ship it.
Man:  Oh, OK, I'll wrap it up and send it out as soon as I hang up the phone.
Erin:  Great.  Thanks so much.

Does anyone here live in West Covina, CA, who wants to pick up my lunchbox and
mail it to me?  I'd pay for shipping (again).

Erin
Toronto