[lit-ideas] Re: Victor/Victoria

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 11:52:47 -0500

Hey, so lather up and enjoy it.

To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 12/10/2005 11:43:51 AM
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: Victor/Victoria

This is like a bad Soap........

Julie Krueger
ready to hand out the haldol, lithium, etc.

========Original Message======== Subj:[lit-ideas] Victor/Victoria
Date:12/10/05 9:49:04 AM Central Standard Time
From:aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, THEORIA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent on:

First, let me say that this is Bill Cassidy writing, Irene?s husband.  I've
been out of town for a few days and I come back and my wife tells me I'm dead.
I just read some of what she posted and I must say, the beatings with a wet
noodle will start shortly.  But before that, some explanations are in order.
As you all know Irene was on phli lit and when it ended she in fact couldn't
get on it.  But when she was on phil lit she talked about the list endlessly
and badgered me into co-authoring her philosophical and economic posts (the
little wench doesn't know Galbraith from Keynes without a score card).  Against
my better judgment, she finally badgered me into getting on the list.  She made
up a name for me and asked me to do it with a pen name.  I, at the time
reluctantly, agreed.  Why go through these gyrations on her part, you ask?
Because she thought that Andreas would shut me out the way she was shut out.
So I did it, initially for her, but then I learned to like the l
 ist in its own right.  Now apparently I'm dead.  I have no idea why she killed
me off, but rest assured, I am quite alive.  I work in New York City.  If
anyone is ever in NY, e-mail me.  I'd love to meet you for a drink some Friday
nig ht.  I will keep the Andy name if no one has any objections.  My apologies
to all those who Irene misled in her little psychotic episode here.  And now
for those noodles ...