[lit-ideas] Re: Variations on a Theme by Geary

  • From: Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 18:09:41 EDT

-- Thanks to all who variated on a theme by  Geary.

He is still busy with his novel, but asked me to write this to the  list on
his behalf:

>JL,
>can you please forward this to the  list. I'm in the bathroom.

-------- BEGIN FORWARDED  MESSAGE

Dear  List,

My novel is  finished!

------END FORWARDED MESSAGE

Now the  reviews.

MEMPHIS, The Courier. J. M. Geary has finally finalised his  novel. It's set
in "Ruritania". "That's a metaphor, in fact", the author  explains. "It means
_any_ place without the realm of your imagination." "Is  religiosity its
topic?" "Yes. I am an atheist but still believe in  God."

-----

BOOKS NEWS. Geary's new novel -- "The Aftermath of My  Portico" -- is
published in paperback. The thriller, set in Egypt, is  provocative and
entertaining."

------

ROYAL SOCIETY OF  LITERATURE. Newsletter. April 2008.

NEW  ARRIVALS.
Geary, Mike. "My Days in Saturno" --.  non-fiction.

Cheers,

JLS

**************New Low Prices on Dell Laptops – Starting at $399
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220631247x1201390185/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubl
eclick.net%2Fclk%3B213540506%3B35046329%3Bx)