[lit-ideas] Re: UN Outsourcing?

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 00:00:26 EST

In a message dated 3/6/2006 10:47:35 P.M. Central Standard Time,
JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx writes:

somehow  I can't get my mind to wrap around the concept of the United Nations
 outsourcing.....  that seems....inherently  illogical/surrealistic.

Hi,
Neither can I.

If this happens--I'll not think the UN has any relevance or  credibility.

The only thing I can possibly imagine <wry look> is that in our  wiretapping,
Cheney or someone discovered some interesting things about him (or  any other
UN people) and are looking to have Halliburton or its subsidiaries  acquire
another contract.

This is simply almost too much for me to deal with, too.

We are not just going to be Corporate America--but Corporate World!

Bet we still have wars, though--too much money to be made to have  peace...

Best,
Marlena in Missouri