[lit-ideas] "They say it's your birthday ..."

  • From: epostboxx@xxxxxxxx
  • To: Lit-Ideas <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 08:37:49 +0200

Well, John, I’ve never been one of your biggest fans, but, like many my age
around the world, I was caught up for a while in that crazy world in which you
had an undeniably great influence (for better or worse) - and I certainly do
wish (as I do for any victim of senseless violence) that you were still around
to celebrate your 75th!

(And thank you for not a few not half-bad tunes.)

Chris Bruce,
imagining, in
Kiel, Germany
- -