[lit-ideas] Re: The Press Conference

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:28:30 -0400

>>Eric, did you hear Bush say, in so many words, that Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11?

No. I've been re-reading _The Changing Light at Sandover_. As for Iraq, I still favor finishing the job there, even if it means withdrawing our troops to the north and south of the country, and letting the militia wars in central Iraq play themselves out.

Don't forget to reply with something alarmist and pithy.