[lit-ideas] The Parliamentary System -- and the Restaurants

  • From: Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 14:39:19 EDT

In a message dated 10/2/2004 2:35:14 PM Eastern Standard Time, Jlsperanza
writes:

J. Evans writes:
>There are restaurants and tea rooms  (and bars) but  they're for MPs
>(or Lords) and their guests! I've only been in the MPs  tea room :-(

---

Out of curiosity, I typed "Casa Rosada", to see if there is a restaurant
where Evita (Peron) once reigned. Sadly, the link was to a hotel called "Casa
Rosada" in the Bahamas -- rates below

Cheers,

JL

----

Rates Rental rates for the 2004-2005 Season in USD per  week: 1-2 Persons
$550; 3-4 Persons $600; 5-6 Persons $650 Minimum Rental is for  one week.
Discounts for longer stays.