[lit-ideas] Re: The Panama Bridge (Was: Liverpool)

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 09:34:27 EDT

Since you seem to be in charge.....what happened to those 58,000 ballots in
FL already and what're you going to do about it?

(thinking we may have to wait until 2008 to find out the election results  of
2004.  So what do the folks campaigning for 2008 do?)

Julie Krueger
========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] The Panama Bridge
(Was: Liverpool)  Date: 10/28/04 7:43:02 AM Central Daylight Time  From:
_Jlsperanza@xxxxxxxx (mailto:Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In a message dated 10/28/2004 2:26:11 AM  Eastern Standard Time,
goya@xxxxxxx
writes:
Just a note to remind  you about  the bus I've rented to take the
lit-ideas gang over to  Liverpool. So please remember, we leave from
Robert Paul's place at  3:00 A.M. *precisely* on Nov. 9; please don't be
late this time (yes,  this means *you*, Erin) : we've got quite a bit of
driving to do,  especially if we go pick up Speranza.

Michael   Chase
(goya@xxxxxxxxxxx)
CNRS UPR 76
7, rue Guy  Moquet
Villejuif  94801
France

------- Why. Depends on  what you mean by 'quite a bit'. The fact that they
built a bridge in  Panama (Channel) helps, right?

Else we could sail, as I suggest. After  all, Liverpool _is_ a harbour,
right?

Who's silly idea was the  initial one of the _bus_  anyways?

Cheers,

JL