[lit-ideas] Re: The Onion (Legitimate Articles?)

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 14:11:37 EDT

(pssst...... you still didn't post the link......get more sleep,  girl!)

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: The Onion
(Legitimate Articles?)  Date: 10/13/2006 11:41:23 A.M. Central Standard Time
From:
_erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
Of course it would have helped if I posted the  link, but never you
mind.  I've decided that it must be a  joke.  It's uncanny the number
of people that were in the library  already at 9:00am.  Don't these
people have lives?  (Don't  I?)
Erin
Toronto

--