[lit-ideas] Re: The Lost Seinfeld

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 16:33:02 -0500

Brilliant?  You're kidding, right?  But then, I never thought Seinfeld was
funny.  I kept hearing how he's pee-in-your-pants funny so I thought, okay,
let's see what the commotion is and watched it a couple of times.  I didn't
even get a smile out of what I saw, like with this piece of brilliance, but
that's probably just me.  Can't be the appeal to the lowest common
denominator that makes him so popular, now can it?  The monkeys out there
who'll laugh at anything all think he's hysterical.  Oh God, no, you made
me say that.  Geez, it wasn't my fault.  I just lost it, that's all.  Point
notwithstanding, I don't think Seinfeld is funny at all.  And I still think
"Kramer" has proved himself to be one very miserable person on the inside.