[lit-ideas] Re: The Fully Feminine?

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 19:50:10 -0500

A.A. Haven't been following this thread either, but in a vacuum, I agree
completely with Eric.  Men and women are equal in their capacity for evil
and goodness.  Mothers, being but women who reproduce, can be as evil as
men.  Mothers have killed their children, sold them into slavery, and more
mundanely abused and neglected them.  Some mothers of course, are good
people, like some men.  Reproduction doesn't eliminate evil; sometimes it
causes it.  Studies galore have also found fathers as good as mothers in
nurturing.  Gotta go watch my movie now.

Andy Amago

And much as I hate to admit it, there is clear