[lit-ideas] Re: T. S. Eliot, a Heideggerian Poet?

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 14:46:54 -0800

On Jan 3, 2010, at 11:59 AM, Mike Geary wrote:
But don't take T. S. Eliot too seriously, his name, after all, is an anagram for "toilets".

Now I'm wondering whether this is the key we've all missed in the evaluation of lit-rich-chah. Keats, Wordsworth, Shakespeare, Goethe, Gordimer, what are they anagrams for?

Answers please to Lit-Ideas Anagram Systems Lab Analysis Project, c/o Notlob University Satellite, Svallbard.

David Ritchie,
Technician