[lit-ideas] Re: Sunday Twofer follow-up

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 21:09:31 -0800

On Feb 23, 2010, at 7:47 PM, Robert Paul wrote:

 David Ritchie wrote
Tis a forest where we live, so we have that set of natural laws, but there are also human rules for domestic spaces, which is to say rules for interior living and for surfaces that are interior to that interior. In our garden we have big firs, three feet across the base. Poisonous salamanders live in the ground below. They require just a little caution when planting stuff.
Indeed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN60DCHHQ50&feature=fvhl

There's only one word for that.  "Croikey!"

David Ritchie,
who has Australian relatives somewhere