[lit-ideas] Re: SoS Charles Taylor's Sources of the Self

  • From: Chris Bruce <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 19:37:14 +0200

Re:

Just checking in to see how many people now have Taylor and are ready
to start discussing. Please reply if you have the book or want to
participate but don't yet have it.

I've got the book, and will join the discussion when I return to Kiel Monday evening, 05 June. (Until then I'll be on 'vacation' mode.) I'm looking forward to it (i.e. both the vacation, and the discussion of SoS).

Chris Bruce
Kiel, Germany