[lit-ideas] Re: Short Sabbattical

  • From: John Wager <john.wager1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 07:45:10 -0500

Mike Geary wrote:

. Do not speak evil of me. I will get you. God will get you. God takes care of His own.

Somewhere I have a short piece by Albert Camus, about his eventual death. He says that God will be sad to see him die, because then there won't be anybody left NOT to understand him (God). Indeed, we ALL need people who don't understand us, more than we need people who DO understand us. You are indeed one of "our own" as well as God's own.

"Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by incompetence and ignorance." -------------------------------------------------
John Wager                john.wager1@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                  Lisle, IL, USA