[lit-ideas] Re: Salamis, and is Western Civilization worth saving?

  • From: Mike Geary <jejunejesuit.geary2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 20:02:36 -0500

 DONAL; Mike really should tell us his own opinions rather than rent-a-quote

MOI:  My opinion?  No one has ever before asked me what my opinion is.  I
always have to force it upon the world.  Thank you, Donal, I'm honored that
you should ask, even though I my opinion is none of your business, I"ll
nonetheless, tell you.  I think that Mr. Helm saw too many John Wayne movies
growing up.  Otherwise, he's a sterling fellow and a dog lover and lives
where I'd like to live -- well, actually I'd rather live in Seattle, but I'm
not too choosy.

Mike Geary
Smack dab in the middle of Memphis