[lit-ideas] Re: Roman Superstitions

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 00:58:14 +0200

It might not be superstitious if gods demanded human sacrifices. But that
seems unlikely, at least in the theologies that hold that they can get us
in afterlife anyway.
The Aztec theology is insufficiently known, I believe, and I hardly think
that the Conquistadors were professional anthropologists.

O.K.