[lit-ideas] Re: Repent-or-Fry Miniseries

  • From: Carol Kirschenbaum <carolkir@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 02:15:51 -0700

> The Nero=666 idea is the most plausible decoding accepted by mainstream
> theologians, so maybe Reader's D would bite....

ck: Omigod, Eric--you've come up with the next Da Vinci Code. Dumb it down
(but do include the Essenes), explain the dumbed-down version until you
think a cockroach couldn't miss your premise, throw in a generic love story,
set the story on  the Amalfi coast, and it's lattes all around for a
lifetime. Maybe even a large pre-war apartment with a doorman.
weekending,
Carol