[lit-ideas] Re: Quick question!

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 13:27:50 EST

I'm not sure which is more challenging -- to stay on the list or leave  it.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Quick question!
Date: 1/28/2007 12:19:11 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It's a well-known problem, Alex.  The  freelists software must be
bugged.

Email Andreas and/or Teemu, who'll  be able to release you! :)

Judy