[lit-ideas] Public Potty

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 23:15:56 -0500

That post really isn't my style.  However, a friend sent it to me and I posted
it here because the political stuff has gotten too emotional.  Figure change
the subject.  By following a link I found some funny stuff on my own but don't
know how to get it so all the "junk" around the video goes away.  If anybody
knows how to do it, let me know and I'll post it.  I also got another link from
someone else for a really funny video.  Unfortunately, it's political, good
natured stuff but about Bush.  With enough show of hands I can post it.   Until
then, here's hoping for some calmer moments.  BTW, just because some people in
India protest Bush doesn't mean that all people in India protest him.  The U.S.
and India, as far as I know, are on good terms.  I don't believe what I read in
newspapers half the time anyway.