[lit-ideas] Re: Please Re-Subscribe JLS

  • From: Julie Krueger <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 11:20:05 -0600

Ditto -- lack of censorship has been one of the great things about this list
over the (I don't want to count how many) years.  And I MISS JL's posts!

Chris -- does this mean you do have some opposition?

I wish very much that those who do or have objected (is there a better
grammatical way other than "those who do object or have objected"?  That
sentence structure has long been problematic to me.) would say so, and WHY
....it would at least be enlightening to know what the beef is.

Julie Krueger